About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Marshmallow Mummy

Quick cute craft for your little one. All you need is some mini marshmallows, glue, construction paper, marker, and googly eyes. 

First draw a basic mummy face on a paper. (It's just a circle with some random lines that look like cloth.)

Next set out the supplies.


I set up a plate with marshmallows and put a big blob of glue for her to dip the marshmallows in.  I set a small bowl to the side and told her if she wanted to eat she could only eat from the bowl. I didn't want her accidentally eating the glue. 

Put the eyes on before you start glue on the marshmallows.


Then start glueing and have fun making your marshmallow mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment