About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The things we do for kids.

My last sewing project of the summer, a Sofia the First dressing dress for my daughters birthday. 

(This is me hand sewing 2 yards of pearl beads onto the bottom of the scallops.)

For what I have now spent l this I could have bought one for the Disney store, but now this has a mothers love sewn into it! 


I still have some finishing touched up put on it. I'll post a picture when its completely finished. 

What have you gone above and beyond to do for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment