About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Gluten Free Chocolate Waffle Cookies

For some reason I am fascinated with my waffle iron lately and found a recipe for gluten free chocolate waffle cookies.



Ingredients:

2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup gluten free flour (I used Bobs Redmill All-purpose GF flour)
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum



Find a good helper to mix your batter!


Drop by the spoonful into the preheated waffle iron.

Sorry, bad picture.... but it was the only one I had.

Cook for 3 minutes (Adjust accordingly depending on the heat if your waffle iron.) The cookies should be soft to the touch but firm enough to lift and stay together when you take them out. 


Let cool on cooling rack and store in an airtight container. 


Now all that's left is to eat and enjoy!

Yum, tastes like a cross between a chocolate cookie and a brownie.



No comments:

Post a Comment