About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Snail hopscotch

No, it's not a slower version of hopscotch it's a circular hopscotch! 

To make this I find it easiest to start with the center circle then walk backwards in a large spiral. The beauty of this is that you can make it any side you want. If you have a large driveway the sky is the limit!


The educator/parent in me also loves that this is physical exercise, works on sense of balance, and number learning. 


Do you have any other twists onthe classic hopscotch game?



No comments:

Post a Comment