About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Delish' dinner!

So I found this new stuff; Sizzling  Salads dinner kits. 

Just one thing to say: YUM!!!


I made a salad with 1/2 spinach (5oz) and 1/2 lettuce (half a head) and threw in a little shredded carrot and cabbage (2cups) too for some for some crunch and flavor and tossed it with 2 Tbsp of the toasted sesame dressing. 

I made up the chicken following the directions on the box, tossing it with the teriyaki ginger sauce.


I ate two servings. 

It was so good and the sauces are low calorie too. 


Best of all I only used 1/2 of the sauces/dressing so I have plenty more for another serving. 

Delicious!

Have you tried these? Do you like them?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment