About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Party Mix Snack

I saw a Pinterest post for a Fall ChexMix but I didn't have the time to make it from scratch so I made my version of a quick and easy fall party mix recipie. 



Great for a get together with friends, a snack for the kids,  or to share with coworkers at the office. 

First pop two bags of kettlecorn and place in a big bowl.


 Add a bag of sweet and salty Chex mix. 


Finally, add 1/2 a bag of Brachs autumn  candy mix.


Quickly mix it up and you have a great big bowl of a sweet fall treat made in under ten minutes and for less than $10.



No comments:

Post a Comment