About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paper Plate Ghosts

A last minute crafts for your little goblins to make. 

Supplies:
Paper plates
Printer paper 
Blacks marker scissors 
Tape


While the kiddos start drawing ghostly faces on the plates:




Fold the printer paper into a fan and cut into 1/2 inch strips.


(You can also cut a curved pattern or just leave them straight.)


Once the faces are done tape 6 to 8 stands on paper onto each ghost. 


Easy, fun, and very little clean up!


No comments:

Post a Comment