About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Snowman (warm and indoors)

My daughter is a little too excited for winter to come. 
Today she was asking to build a snowman….
 I provided a much warmer alternative.

Supplies:
Cotton balls
Piece of card stock (any color)
Glue
Googly eyes
Scrap of orange paper


I suggested light blue card stock but she wanted to build a snowman on pink... so be it. (The card stock will hold the weight of the glue and cotton much better than regular paper.) 


I drew a snowman shape lightly in pencil, gave her the supplies, and she went to work. No assistance needed. 



She even put the eyes and nose on all by herself. Love that my little girl is so creative and independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment