About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great Website For Printable Crafts

I love to craft but sometimes I need a little help. This is one of my favorite places to go.












Today I'm a little under the weather so I printed out a My Little Pony painting activity for my daughter. 


I poured a little but of Crayola washable paint into some Dixie cups, (contains the mess much better than dipping straight into the container, not to mention prevents mixing colors in the jar).


I cut the eye and decals off so she didn't paint over those and then let her have at it.
Now I have a little girl who is happy as can be!


The hardest part is making her wait till the paint is dry to cut it out. 😄



learncreatelove.com has many crafts. Not only girly crafts, they have lot so of "boy" themed crafts, as well as a good number of educational crafts too. I highly encourage you to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment