About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

More sneaky veggies

I can post this only because my husband  probably will not read this and won't realize that I'm sneaking veggies into his food too, not just into my daughters. 


I always keep stage 2 puréed baby food veggie in the pantry not just to mix into Mac and cheese (check out this healthier Mac and cheese link) I also will occasionally sneak it into grownup meals.


Once the sauce and meatballs are in I added some seasonings and then toss I the container of puréed food.


Mix it up and let it simmer. You can't taste the veggie purée at all but you're getting extra veggies and nutrients in each bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment