About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Laughter is the best medicine

Today I get I share something that has given me many grins, lots of giggles, and a few laugh out loud moments.


I LOVE to read the e-cards on Pinterest. 

Since my last post was about my dogs I'll start with one of my favorite all time e-cards:


Sometimes it is refreshing to read, in print, the thoughts that I have in my head but never want to say out loud.


Sometimes I read it, smile, and say "That is so true!"


Other times all I can do is laugh.


Occasionally they are a bit rude.


This card pretty much sums them up:


No matter how inappropriate they are I still read they whenever I see them because everyone knows "laughter is the best medicine" and if this is what is going to make me laugh today..…. 


Laugh on my friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment