About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

B is for the love of Books!



Day two of my February ABC challenge.


B is for Books and boy do I love books! Although being a Mom and having a full time job, along with all the other obligations, I don't have much time to read. However, I do try squeeze a few books in here and there. To made up for lack of down time I listen to audiobooks during my commute to and from work.  

I've read (and listened to) a few really good books this past year here are a few: 
-Gone Girl by Glynn Flynn

What are some of the good reads you've had during the past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment