About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Splatter Art


 Splatter art is a blast. 

 
 Start with some sturdy card stock and draw a face in the center. 
I happen to have a hubby who is great at cartoon faces so he
drew a few different versions for us.

Then take some washable paint and water it down a bit.
Enough to be able to dip a straw in and pick up a few drops 
at a time.


Dab a few drops around the 'head' of your character....


























Then blow in the other end of the straw to make the paint
splatter around.



We were amused for at least a half an hour making all sorts of 
crazy hair and other designs on our creatures.


My daughter loved her dragon with green breath!


Even my husband created some art!

Happy painting. Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment