About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Arm Knit Infinity Scarf

I've been wanting to try arm knitting for a while.  I saw YouTube video sometime ago and had I shared on the Facebook.  page I finally sat down and attempted it The other night I pulled up that video along with another and after a bit of trial and errors it actually started to go along pretty smoothly.  I ended up with an awesome scarf!

So there's the finished product turned out super cute it is so soft and comfortable!

All it requires is your arms and two skeins  (that's the fancy knitting term for bundles) of yarn and a little bit of time and patience. 

I did not take pictures or video of myself doing it since I was still learning but here is a link to the YouTube video that I thought was wonderful I made it super clear for me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFP_3M0ObE

Good luck. Please post pictures of your finished product on my Tidbits from Everyday Mommy and More Facebook page. I'd love to see pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment