About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Big Book of Boo-Boos

Is  you're child a Doc McStuffins fan? If they watch Disney Junior like my child they probably are!



Here us a quick cute little craft you can make for (or with) your child.

First take  a few pieces of white  8x11cards stock  and cut them in half. 


Bind them together. I LOVE my Bind It All Machine I got on eBay.
(If you do not have a binder machine you can simply use a stapler to bind it.)


Next I had my daughter draw a heart on on sparkley it scrapbook paper and cut it out, but regular pink constriction paper will do just fine. Cut it out and glue it to the book. 


Finally, my daughter is working on her writing skills so I spelled out "Big Book of Boo-Boos" and she wrote it on the cover. You could easily write this for a younger child or print it on the computer. 


Now you can let your child play doctor and have a great time drawing pictures of their stuffed animals and making up cute diagnosis! 





Here is my daughter's drawing of her Sulley stuffed anoimal and his case of "Polka -dot-itis". 


Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment