About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

In honor of the birthday of Dr. Suess I created a little hat clip for my daughter to wear to school for their Dr Suess party.


I didn't take pictures of the entire process, but it is pretty simple. 

Materials:
Hair clip
Ribbon
Large white button
Smaller red and white buttons
Hot glue

Glue the buttons together. Glue now to the clip and adhear the button hat on top. 

Clip in!

Dr Suess was an amazing man who contributed to the world of children literature but in doing so made contributions to the world as a whole. 

His wisdom spoke well beyond the pages of his books.


Dr. Suess has found a place of inspiration in many of our hearts.

So pick up a Dr. Suess book today and read with your child. Pass on the special messages in so many of his books to the next generation!


No comments:

Post a Comment