About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Biker shorts.... At Target

Went shopping the other day and ran into the best thing! 

Bike shorts.


Why you ask? My daughters current career goal is to be a princess at Disney  World, for practice she is wanting to wear dresses everyday. 

I have a feeling this will continue through a good good part of the summer. Now she can throw on a pair of bike shorts under her dress and play to her hearts content and it won't break my budget.

Looks at he color selection too! 



1 comment:

  1. Titanium trim hair cutter reviews - iTanium Art
    Titanium rocket league titanium white octane trim titanium bikes hair cutter reviews. This is our latest look nier titanium alloy at the Tritanium Classic. If you're titanium septum jewelry into shaving and used ford edge titanium

    ReplyDelete